


A few weeks ago Jeri and I attended the American League Division Series Game 2 between the Sox and and Angels. The Sox won the game breaking tie in the top of the 9th innning. The game was amazing! JD Drew made a spectacular catch to save a homer about 20 feet from us. Absolutely unbelievable!!! We sat around a ton a Sox fans, it was really cool everyone was running around slapping high fives, talking to each other like we had know each other for years. "Red Sox nation" was out in full force. I have never been to a professional playoff game but the atmosphere was like no other game I have ever been to. We stood for about half of the game....those Angel fans gave their all. The rally monkey just couldn't come through for them.
GO SOX! BEAT THOSE RAYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment