
Today, November 15th, Jeri and I went out to scout out some quality fishing holes on the Santa Ana River. It was unbelievable, we found a few spots in Southern California that were largely void of people. The river was crystal clear and you could see several fish swimming around, although none of any size. I have heard stories of the big guys in there though. We drove around fire roads in the San Bernardino mountains for about 3 hours. The country was beautiful. One group of people we did see was a group of hunters....hunting Bear. They were geared out! Dog pens mounted in the beds of their trucks, it was crazy. We found some great areas to camp and fish on Bear Creek. I am looking forward to getting some two pound test into that water.
1 comment:
They were loaded for bear, eh? It is not often you encounter someone who really is.
Post a Comment